Tuesday, January 6, 2009

im back from hiatus, ({[UPDATE}])

Inno i Havn't wrote in a while....sorry, i just been lazy as hell, that's what to much of being home will do. Happy belated 2009 peoples, Im making minor changes but for the most part im tryna do things better. I miss my Morgan fam, I'll see u guys in a few weeks. But other than that , I been chillin as usual. My school break is way to long, Never thought i would be sayin that but i guess it's a good thing. If it wasn't for my xbox 360,FIFA, and ninja gaiden, I dont think i would have bade it through the break. You know u been bored when ur parents tell you u been playin x box tooo much. But theres nothing else to do lol. Oh yea how bout them ravens. Mark my words, RAVENS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL. I'm going to end on that note. peace

No comments: