Saturday, April 25, 2009

Air Yeezys A Week Away


The time is coming, and I'm happy to say I now have enough money for the Air Yeezys. Now me and my friends are making arrangement on how to cop these bad boys. I got word from Shop Gentei, a local boutique, that the earliest person showed up for the firs colorway at 5:30 a.m and they released 12:01 a.m later that day. My mind was blown, but the next thing he said blew me even more. He said other boutiques around the nation have been hiking the price and finding greed and unfair alternatives to make more money off of the Yezzys. Some have auctioned them off, some have sold raffles tickets for a CHANCE to get the yezzys (so your not guaranteed to get them and raffle tickets were $25), and some just hiked up the price. Since other stores have hiked the price in there own way , its only smart for Gentei to do the same. They told me it would be nothing to crazy, maybe 50 more dollars taking the retail to $300.......When I heard this, I was crush. I looked at my mans mike and he had the same look on his face. I never spent that much on a shoe and I never have had to camp out for a shoe, but I guess its a first time for everything right? A lot of people are calling me dumb for buying them and part of me thinks I'm dumb too but I have to have these sneakers, end of story.

So I just got paid and I will have more then enough to get the shoe, to the point where I wont be totally broke after I get them. Plus I get paid again shortly after so it feels good to have that cushion. I was thinking of buying 2 pair so i can make all my money back on eBay but I haven't came to a decision yet. But for now me and my friends are trying to decide how early we are going to go out and get the shoes. I WILL GET THESE SHOES!!!Please remember these words. Saturday May 2nd I will have these on my feet.

Looks like it could be me and some high maintenance girl lol lets see how the yeezy affect goes (kanye and Keri Hilson)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: