Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kanye West - Runaway Video Blueprint

I went to Herfection today and saw what Kanye wants for the "Runaway" Music video. Here's what he said:

"I’m color-correcting this film I shot in Prague a couple weeks ago. I want to edit the film on a boat. Where are the good editing boats? It’s the story of a phoenix fallen to Earth, and I make her my girlfriend, and people discriminate against her and eventually she has to burn herself alive and go back to her world. I’ve been feeling the idea of the phoenix. It’s been in my heart for a while. It’s maybe parallel to my career. I threw a Molotov cocktail on my career last year, in a way, and I had to come back as a better person"

Pretty Dope concept right,? What do yaw think? Here's a trailer to show you a little bit of his thoughts for the video.




runaway trailer, posted with vodpod

No comments: