Monday, March 30, 2009

Movies 09 !

Well as you may or may not know i am a huge movie critic, and I am anticipating some movies to come out this summer and this year in general. Even though I'm looking forward to seeing them i expect a certain outcome from them.
Wolverine origins
wolverine origins # 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
I expect this movie to be a great movie. I think so because it has some heroes that have been missing from the regular x-men movies. One of the main characters as a matter of fact. GAMBIT!. How do you have a x-men movie without GAMBIT????? It makes no sense to me but since he's in this, im even more excited to see it.
Star Trek
Star Trek Pictures, Images and Photos

I hate Star Trek, I'm definitely not a treky, i used to hate it when my dad watched it because it was soooo boring, but this movie looks sick. the previews make this movie look ridiculus. I really don't know what to expect from this one but I can't wait to see it.
GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Pictures, Images and Photos

When i saw this preview i thought this looked kinda sick tooo. The main reason was the ninjas in the trailer. Im a huge ninja fan. I got a feeling it could disappoint but i also have a feeling it could do surprisingly well.
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Pictures, Images and Photos

I really can't wait to see this one. The firs Trans formers was a good movie and I expect this one to be much better. The only thing they really need to improve is to make it a more serious movie and to cut out on some of the comedy. But I have no dought in my mind that it will be a great movie

now I gotta find a shorty to take to see these lol

Movies i still need to see: Talladega Nights, Knocked up. If anybody has these can u let me hold them lol

No comments: